We focus on clinical excellence. The clinical principles that drive us to excellence are a client-directed, outcome-informed treatment philosophy, and a data supported belief that the therapeutic alliance is the most important single element of a good treatment outcome.
Our model is based upon a series of patient-focused principles, including the following:
- Addiction is a treatable, chronic, relapsing brain disease
- The most important element in treatment is the therapeutic alliance
- Client-directed, outcome-informed treatment leads to improved outcomes
- Continuing care support is a primary factor in sustained recovery
The three core elements of the CRC Treatment Model are a strong clinical foundation; ongoing measurement & assessment; and continuing care.
Strong Clinical Foundation
- All counselors will be trained on our philosophy of client-directed, outcome-informed treatment and on four evidence-based practices, CBT, motivational interviewing, stages of change, and 12-step.
- All counselors will meet or exceed a set of core competencies and will be assessed against those competencies on a quarterly basis. An independent development plan will be created and executed, for each counselor, based on the results of those assessments.
- Counselor clinical skills will be enhanced via Clinical Supervision, a unique and powerful process that includes videotaped counseling sessions, one hour of supervision for every 20 hours of direct service, and supervision of program supervisors via videotaping
- Robust & individualized client-directed treatment plans
- Consistent communication with referral sources including during the development of both the treatment and continuing care plan
Ongoing Measurement & Assessment
- Ongoing measurement and feedback is the basis for outcome informed decision making and treatment
- We will measure functional outcomes on admission and every three months post discharge
- We will measure the strength of the therapeutic alliance in real time and the results will be used while the patient is in treatment
- Programs within our four core treatment areas (Adult Recovery, Youth, Eating Disorders, & Weight Management) have participated (and will continue to participate) in a range of independent and peer-reviewed studies.
Consistent Program Elements
- Inclusion of disease management concepts in the continuing care process
- Detailed & comprehensive continuing care planning
- Warm transfers to resources in the patient’s community while they are still in treatment
- At least monthly follow ups with patients for 12 months after discharge and then quarterly after the patient is stable
- Referral to recovery specialists in the patients community to ensure a smooth transition into the community and implementation of the continuing care plan
By offering research-supported, client-directed treatment that emphasizes the relationship between client and counselor – and by ensuring that our programs and personnel meet or exceed measurable standards for clinical excellence – Sierra Tucson is the provider of choice for individuals and families in need.
Learn More Today
For additional information about clinical excellence or any other aspect of treatment at Sierra Tucson, please either call 855.373.7752 or visit our Contact Us page. THIS LINK GOES TO BAYSIDE NOT ST.
We look forward to answering all of your questions and helping you decide if Sierra Tucson is the perfect place for you or your loved one.